pushback

Studentpilot Guest

i was wondering if someone could tell me the keys to turn the aircraft left or right during a pushback on fs2004

thanks in advance

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

well u hit SHIFT-P then right after that you hit either 1 or 2. if u hit 1 your tail swings left and if u hit 2 your tail swings right

Studentpilot Guest

yes, i have tried that but i can only get the shift+p to work, not the 1 or 2, any other suggestions?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You have to be quick with the 1 or 2
Shift + P then 1 or 2 straight away

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

also it wont turn you right away. sometimes it wil push you back far and then turn.

Studentpilot Guest

thanks, i can do an actual pushback now 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi... Getting the PMDG 737-800/900 to push back is simple now that I have read some of the posts, however, where do you tell the aircraft how far back and how many degrees left or right?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...