In fsx do u recon when u do pushback for a jet the pushback cart will come and drive up to the front wheel and actualy start to push you back or will it be just the old boring fs9 way
2 Answers
I heard stuff about trucks, but you'd most likely need to keep the traffic slides on max to see the trucks.
I doubt it.. the front wheels still dont turn when you put the plane in reverse.. I would think they would at least add that feature. 😕
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain