video recorder

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I have a problem. How do do you make a DVD from a video camcorder. 😕 I've been working on it for 2.5 hours now. I have the instructions. I've installed the USB stuff. Open to suggestions. My parents have been helping me but they can't figure it out either.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

It can be a l o n g and s l o w process depending on you PC set up

Digital video is easier than analogue(as you dont have to convert it)
List your PC specs and any video related hardware

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks RM.

Windows XP
Intel(R)
Pentium(R)4 CPU 3.06GHz
3.05 GHz 1.50 of RAM

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Good specs for video processing/editing(though it still will not be as fast as you would like)

The Windows video kit is ok but there are better and faster programs out there ➡

www.ulead.com

http://www.pinnaclesys.com

http://www.magix.com/

Dont forget that video eats up harddisk space quicker than anything

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks TTT, and RM. I got it though. 😀 It turns out that we didn't have the "firewire" We went to Circuit City. I'm capturing a video now.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...