has anyone else used FS Recorder??

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

has anyone else used this awesome program, i have only just found it and it's probably old hat but it's just plain awesome

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

As in Alt Options Replay? (I can't surf and have the flight sim open at the same time). But yes I use it quite often and have a lot of fun with it. I think I've read somewhere here that there is a way to make movies from the recordings to show outside the simulator. But thats another hobby I don't think I have the time to pursue... I could get quite lost in it I'm sure.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I think he's referring to FS Recorder. ➡ http://www.fs-recorder.net/

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

CRJCapt wrote:

I think he's referring to FS Recorder. ➡ http://www.fs-recorder.net/

Oh okay... I just checked that site and downloaded FS Recorder. That answers my remark about something that can make the movies outside FS9. Thanks CRJCapt.

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

crjcapt you are so scarily bang on my wavelength it's scary,BTW i'm hosting a mplayer sesh this weekend the only none default aircraft you need is Kirk Olaffsonns f-16 viper(easily the loudest plane i have ever been unfortunate enogh to work with bar THE VULCAN

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...