0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
others
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 15

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

The topic speaks for itself. Mines PMDG.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Captain Sim 😉

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

This is a tough survey. Right now my opinion is LDS, but when the 744 from PMDG comes out it could switch back, or when the 777 from PSS is released, or the 757 from LDS, or the next feelthere project......

Wow, i'm really indecisive here!

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Chris102 wrote:

Captain Sim 😉

I agree, mine's Captain Sim to, but i may buy the PMDG 737NG sometime, so i am not totally sure...but for now, its Captain Sim

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Trust me once you get PMDG you will never get anyother airplane that is new to avaition.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Also Robbier what Captainsim plane do you have and how do you like it?

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Jared wrote:

Also Robbier what Captainsim plane do you have and how do you like it?

I have the Captain Sim Legendary 727, Legendary 707, and High Performance pro YAK-3. and they are all very amazing!! if you want a lot of info on them check out www.captainsim.com.

but, in my opinion they are all great aircraft. I cant wait for the Legendary 767 to come out

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I got the Flight 1 ATR 72-500 and it's worth every penny. Almost flawless. All the features, easy to use, comprehensive manual, repaint kit.

The PMDG, I don't know... the screens did not impress me, not to mention it's around 60 dollars. I mean come on! Plus, I hear it's a frame-whore, although a good plane.

I'm curious about the Dreamfleet 767. I hear it's the best payware ever made... we'll see.

Anyway, my vote is Flight 1 =p

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Level D .....
Level D .....
Level D .....
Level D .....
Level D ..... !

Nothing compares. 😉 Although PMDG come second place for me.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

I got the Flight 1 ATR 72-500 and it's worth every penny. Almost flawless. All the features, easy to use, comprehensive manual, repaint kit.

The PMDG, I don't know... the screens did not impress me, not to mention it's around 60 dollars. I mean come on! Plus, I hear it's a frame-whore, although a good plane.

I'm curious about the Dreamfleet 767. I hear it's the best payware ever made... we'll see.

Anyway, my vote is Flight 1 =p

#1 you are totally wrong. You cant say that cause you dont own it. The 737 is soo close to the real thing you cant tell. It isnt 60 buck so i dont no where you got that from. And is doesnt hog the FPS at all so your hearing things wrong. I didnt get the F1 ATR because of the lack of exterior detail. PMDG has all around realalistic detail and the exterior of the ATR is horrible, no transparent windows, little detail on moving parts, that ruins it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...