aircraft bouncing even with fix

crosscheck9 Guest

I downloaded the AIS-AI 767 pack, and it's fix. The fix is supposed to fix the bouncing effect on the aircraft. I installed it, but still, above 155 knots, the aircraft starts to violently shake. I can't seem to fix ths problem? Does anyone know what I can change in the aircraft.cfg section that would cure this? THanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Read this fully explained post made by Elkinallen a while ago. It will help you with your problem.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/5779/contact-points-explained-and-some-fixes/

crosscheck9 Guest

I read Elkinallen's long yet detailed post, and I thought I figured it out. I went to the contact points, and decreased the wheels height from the ground, but I could only go so far. No matter how much I changed the digits, I could only get the wheel to get so close to the ground. On takeoff, at around V1, the nose wheel started violently hitting the ground, the aircraft was bouncing and smoke was filling the air. I'll try to upload a little video to show you whats going on.

crosscheck9 Guest

How can I upload the video to the website? 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

The same thing happens to me. The aircraft bounces even when I'm taxiing, and there's smoke everywhere, then it stops when I slow down. I guess it's a problem with the aircraft itself. Or maybe the runway/taxiway is not flat or something. I certainly don't know what causes that problem, so I don't know how to fix it. Try with another aircraft...You said you were using the AIS-AI 767 pack. That's an AI aircraft, probably flyable. You can try a non AI 767, for example the POSKY one www.projectopensky.com The version 4 comes with a pushback truck. 😀

About the video, you can upload it to www.yousendit.com and send us the link.

I hope this helps.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...