How to fix addon aircrafts?

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

I would like to add a thrust reverser on this aircraft.... The FFR 31MR/D Super Sylph:

The plane flies great, and its landing is superb!!!

I would also like to add a fully functional virtual cockpit and get rid for the sorry "cross-hairs" from the engines.....

Can this be possible to do without screwing up the aircraft?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

EDIT:

I figured out how to find and increase the power of the reverser, there by being able to stop on short runways.

Now, onto the cockpit..... 😀

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

That is one intresting aircraft...as for the engine exhausts, they look to be simple textures in there, would be easy to modify using DXTbmp to open the texture files for editing (always make backup copies before proceeding!).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...