Hi All... I have been having problems with various aircraft bouncing all over the place when they are at a standstill when using the program Airport Flight Planner 2. The program doesn't cause all aircraft to bounce but only certain one's. I am using FSX in Windows 7. I never saw this in FS9 however. AFP2 has the aircraft in a static position somewhere at the airport and it appears when flight time has arrived is when it starts to bounce slowly and gradually get into very bad bouncing left and right and up and down. It can however start to bounce before flight time has arrived. Has anyone else run into this. I checked some of the forums but didn't find anything. My machine is a quad core processor with 2 Gig of ram on the video card and 16 Gig in the system with an 3.8 Gig processor.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer