Bouncing aircraft when using Airport Flight Planner 2

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi All... I have been having problems with various aircraft bouncing all over the place when they are at a standstill when using the program Airport Flight Planner 2. The program doesn't cause all aircraft to bounce but only certain one's. I am using FSX in Windows 7. I never saw this in FS9 however. AFP2 has the aircraft in a static position somewhere at the airport and it appears when flight time has arrived is when it starts to bounce slowly and gradually get into very bad bouncing left and right and up and down. It can however start to bounce before flight time has arrived. Has anyone else run into this. I checked some of the forums but didn't find anything. My machine is a quad core processor with 2 Gig of ram on the video card and 16 Gig in the system with an 3.8 Gig processor.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...