Whenever I start a new flight, my aircraft is parked at the end of the runway. There must be some way to change so I start at the aircraft parking lot at the selected airport and taxi to the runway. Thanks for any help.
2 Answers
When you go to select the airport fro mthe list. You go towards the bottom and you open the list and it will list all of the runways and scroll down at it will list parking and gates.
AHA!! I knew it had to be something simple that I just wasnt seeing. Thanks much.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain