best places to download free aircraft??

piperjjjjjjj Guest

what are the best sites other than this to download free aircrafts?

I think this is the best but id like more options.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I try to stay away from www.fsdome.com . My anti-virus software complains of some sort of HTML exploit. Additionally, all the flashing banner ads, pop-ups, pop-unders, etc., really annoy me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

at simvation are they payware if you are not a member like here

Pro Member Chief Captain

Nope, it's for everyone. If you are a paid member then you just get faster download speeds I think.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

at simvation are they payware if you are not a member like here

No, but you can join for a faster download speed.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah, but it is free after the $5. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey i hpe everyone her knows barge is leaving and if we don`t get his confedence back up we will never see him again so right him a friendly pm or go to his post he has two pages of peopel like radarman mypilot and 99jolegg trying to get him to stay we need to clean this place up plzzz help us in evry way you can plzz

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...