How to Cencel Membership ?

glenlakes Guest

I habe been looking for a way to cancel my membership here at Fla Away but haven't found any place to do so. Would someone be so kind to point me in the right direction. Many thanks,

Glen

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

I don't think you can it is a life time membership

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I am not aware of any forums where there is the ability to cancel one's account. The user just stop visiting the forum. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

What if I wanted a refund (not that I do, I am perfecltly happy here) what would happen then?

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

I don't think you could get a refund for the reason that the product runs perfectly. But if you want to cancel a membership, in most forums you have to write an e-mail to the webmaster asking so.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

mypilot wrote:

What if I wanted a refund (not that I do, I am perfecltly happy here) what would happen then?

Your refund, seeing that you've been here since Nov. 26, 2004 would calculate out to approximately, I guess Read $2.93. (± one dollar) Group Wave 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Is flyaway the webmaster?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

mypilot wrote:

Is flyaway the webmaster?

Yes.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

that's what I thought.

Pro Member Trainee
blazer48 Trainee

I would think it is quite simple......delete history...delete url from favorites list and never return....maybe switch to the cnn site. 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...