altitude callouts

Pro Member Trainee
kicker1 Trainee

I've downloaded a generic altitude callout that is suppose to work with just about any aircraft. However, the readme states that I should open the config file for the aircraft and place the callouts in the guage file and number it with the following number. I was given an example to follow which seemed easy enough. But when I opened the config file there was no specific area for guages as described in the readme. Can anyone advise me where in the config file I should place the callouts?

Thanks
Kicker1

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

The gauges are in the panel config

Best to make a copy of the config before starting and then just add the line of code with the next available gauge number

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...