SFS Flight Controller - free to good home

FGuido Guest

After fruitlessly trying to get my SFS Flight Controller to work with Windows XP (ran fine on my Win95 gaming machine), I am looking to send it to a good home. This is the "old" (non-USB) joystick and throttle combination. If you're interested, send me an email with your postal address and I'll ship it to you. I no longer have the install floppy but you can download drivers on the web for Win95/98.

I've also got a PCMCIA Game Traveler card that does not work with my new, XP laptop. I'd rather see someone enjoy this hardware than throw it out.

Guido
f4s4ever@hotmail.com

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's very nice of you I hope someone can make good use of it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...