Joystick reference

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

hi, all of u, can any body help me, i am going to buy a new joyistick, but i don´t now wich one could be the one, because i need a complete one; and an aprox of the price. 🙂

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I suggest the Logitech Extreme 3D PRO. It is really good, it even has a twist motion for the rudder. Get it here for $26:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009OY9U/qid=1122947882/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_sbs_1/002-0447064-1820803?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846

Pro Member Captain

thanks for help i will check the link.
🙂

Pro Member Captain

Hi again, well i bought a similar joystick, it has 8 botones, i was wondering if u can tell me which comands (most important ones) i should configurate for been used with the joystick (Flight comands)?

thanks! 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

What are you flying, a fighter plane? definatley get a Joystick. commercial, or private, get a CH rudder and pedals.

Pro Member Captain

well yes, good point but i´ll do fine thanks, i like fighter planes, but i´ll start with a joystick, then i´ll invert in a ch rudder and pedals, but thanks. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...