turbulence

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

is there a way to have turbulence in the game? cuz i think that will make it funner. 😛

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Technically turbulence is in the game. I believe that it is in the "realism" or "weather" settings of the game. You need to check the box that says "enable turbulence effects on plane", or something to that effect.

However, if you want more realistic turbulence, thermals, severe weather, and everything else you could imagine, ActiveSky V is the utility to get!

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Yes, we could say yes, becaus it is part of the simulation, and i can tell u it is there, well i feel it is, it hapened to me the other day when i was aproaching to Ezeisa international airport in Buenos Aires Argentina, that was the only time i could say wow, because it was a really strong experiences at 2700 Mts.
😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

yes it is there go to weather then click the user defined weather circle then click customize. then click advanced weather where you can set turbulence, icing, rain, clouds, cloud type>>> cumulas strattus thunderstorm and so on.

hopew this helps

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

THATS RIGHT, AND IT IS ASS REAL AS LIFE.
belive me i experienced a turbulence been on foot in a Boeing B-747-400, in aflight to Paris in the year 2000, thank good i am still here!.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

yeah its awsome i flew a rout useing the exact weather conditions as the flight i was on i thought i was the real pilot for a second

YEAH, WOW, turbulence is one of thing i like to experience cause it is very real, geting thought that, it´s just amazing! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...