The Queen is released...

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

And once again FlyAway is one of the last forums to post about it! =)

PMDG has released their 747, and for the reasonable price tag of $55! Our chief pilot at UVA was a 747 pilot for many years, and was taken on the development team of PMDG for this plane, and she says that she has never seen a more realistic addon. We have been getting some inside scoops through the development process from her, and it really is mind blowing what they have done!

Once their servers are upgrade, I heartily reccomend you all try out this new form of simming! If you're still not convinced by PMDG's ads, I'll try and get some quotes off UVA's forums to show you all what makes this addon so special... =)

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

To me the realease of a PMDG product, is like the release of a new flight sim. Well almost.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

You're not that far off actually. The developer that flies with UVA said that the reason why they get such good frame rates is it's essentailly a separate program just running over FS scenery. Everything, even the fuel loader, has it's own menu to avoid using any of the FS airfiles. No wonder they could get such an accurate plane...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...