IS THERE A WAY TO ADD THE TRACTORS AND TRUCKS THAT ARE COMMONLY ARROUND THE RAMP TO FUEL PLANES AND PUSH THEM OUT?
1 Answers
Hey there KEVU2003,
Try the Lago's demo version of FSE. The scenery addons are static, but they look pretty good. This is very simple and easy to understand and use. Pick up ver 1.02 and the other library extras. Find it here:
http://www.lagosim.com/default.asp?act=download&p=100049&lang=eng
The demo allows you to create and save up to 6 objects per area. Anything more will not be able to be saved without purchasing the complete version.
peterock
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee