Push back trucks

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

OK, there have been a lot of posts about push back trucks in the past.
Well,Iwas going to keep this a secret untill I made a video,but,I cant keep this from you. The new d/loads from Posky have push back trucks AND a ground crew member walking beside the truck Punk
Oh yes it looks good 😉
To get this search avsim for opensky
While your there have a look for " RealityPack"
Its a big d/load,but well worth a look 😉
(if you use openpack,please back up the complete folder)
enjoy 😉

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Do you have a link to the download?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

OK, there have been a lot of posts about push back trucks in the past.
Well,Iwas going to keep this a secret untill I made a video,but,I cant keep this from you. The new d/loads from Posky have push back trucks AND a ground crew member walking beside the truck Punk

Aahhh, TTT you've spilled the beans 🍅 - I thought it was the best kept secret in the FS community Secret

I'd like to add for the benefit of other treasure hunters, that some Posky packages also include flights/adventures. To be more precise, the flights are designed with failures, bad weather scenarios and the like. Quite challenging.

PanAmerican here's a link for you ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=os767v4_aal_n376an.zip&Author=&CatID=root

I doubt anyone has done a PanAm repaint yet. 😉

T_T_T, we're eagerly awaiting your next Blockbuster Bow Down 👏

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...