Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

navihawk

What is navihawk?

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

navihawk

Did you get it the first time we told you? You need to learn how to write a post. You can't just put down random words and expect us to know what you are taking about.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

It's an aviation watch. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

That looks like a cool watch! 👍

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

it is 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I accept and respect the specific watch maker and this model but have a look to the following link:

http://www.breitling.com/en/index1024.php

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

They have a flight computer on them and everything.

Pro Member Captain

very nice link GREEKMAN72, Thanks.
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No problem 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Did you get it the first time we told you? You need to learn how to write a post. You can't just put down random words and expect us to know what you are taking about.

It'll be allright. If you're going to just criticize him, don't bother replying. He explains what he want's to talk about in the title of the post, then simply because the forum requires something to be said in the body of the message, he puts in one word.

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

I have a Navihawk and like it very much. The only thing that gets me is there is no light in it. $300 for a watch and it has no light???

Pro Member Captain

well yes, it has no light, but it has fosforecent parts, well u live in us?
i bought it for $600!.
but it worth it!! 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

The only problem is the luminescent will run down after a while and need to be recharged. Only way to do that is with a bright light.

Since I often fly with NVG's at night, you can't flip on a flashlight to recharge it. Besides, who carries a light with them at night to be able to reacharge it?

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

It'll be allright. If you're going to just criticize him, don't bother replying. He explains what he want's to talk about in the title of the post, then simply because the forum requires something to be said in the body of the message, he puts in one word.

Actually I am not criticizong him. I am trying to tell him what t odo when he posts. If you look most of his posts are only a couple words. Now you can't tell me that you don't get frustrated when people do that and you don't know what they are talking about. You can say so many things a bout one watch.

Pro Member Captain

thats why i !!! (aviator watch discussion), so u can talk about any watch u want, not this one i u don´t want to.
Any way there is a new off forum discussion so u will not see me again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...