Pixel Tendo

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Well, my friends just persuaded me to join www.pixeltendo.net

Well, the most of the people there are rather clever and somewhat friendly, the other 40% are douché bags. If you're a spriter its a must go place for you. All i do there is go into the 'general discussion' or 'serious discussion' Topics and talk there. I have no interests in spriting since i fail at it. I tried to sprite a pokemon trainer card for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl wi-fi and i sucked. My friends took the piss out of me soo much. Anyways, its cool, if you're a contentious guy, too.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

dude its like mario land down there 😂

Pro Member First Officer

I know, an its full of weeaboos

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

LOL! big mario fan 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Dude, nintendo is the best.

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

I still have the original song in my itunes!

Pro Member First Officer

warlord40 wrote:

I still have the original song in my itunes!

What? Lol.

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Its the original 'theme' song from when mario first came out on the 'big brick' nintendo, I'm in the middle of jazzing it up with some 'big beats' using sony's 'acid studio'.

Pro Member First Officer

Oooooohhh. Yes, the mario theme song is for the win.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...