hi, i need help with my joystick config; i had a 11 boton joystick, and i need to now which are 11 most used comands so i can config my joystick and use only the most important flight controls.
thanks 😞
2 Answers
Well, of course there are the views, assume you have a hat, throttle, and rudder. Other than that I would say.
1 flaps
2 Gear
3+4+5 Brakes (differentialbrakes) L+R
6 ATC
7 Radio Stack
8+9 elevator trim
10 Map
11 a number 1 button to answer the ATC, as that is usually the answer.
Of course everyone will have there own preferences, and you will have to decide, and decide which button does what. the best part is that it is really easy to change whenever you like.
good luck.
well, thank u very much, i hade a few of them already, but u give me more controls that i don´t have yet.
thanks 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
First Officer