joystick config

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

hi, i need help with my joystick config; i had a 11 boton joystick, and i need to now which are 11 most used comands so i can config my joystick and use only the most important flight controls.
thanks 😞

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Well, of course there are the views, assume you have a hat, throttle, and rudder. Other than that I would say.
1 flaps
2 Gear
3+4+5 Brakes (differentialbrakes) L+R
6 ATC
7 Radio Stack
8+9 elevator trim
10 Map
11 a number 1 button to answer the ATC, as that is usually the answer.

Of course everyone will have there own preferences, and you will have to decide, and decide which button does what. the best part is that it is really easy to change whenever you like.

good luck.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

well, thank u very much, i hade a few of them already, but u give me more controls that i don´t have yet.
thanks 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...