I have downloaded a plane and i'm sure the sensitivites are wrong (its a seeking that is more sensitive that a r22). I figure I should be able to adjust this within the aircraft.cfg byut coulds someone tell me what I should be changing in the .cfg.
( i do not want to change it in the joystick sensitivites as it is only this one aircraft the others are all spot on).
2 Answers
Take a look at what FEM posted in this thread.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/7725/tweaking-aircraft/

cheers RM and FEM. I have added the effectivness lines to the .cfg and will test tonight. they may not work though because this is a helicopter and rudder_effectiveness=0.5 etc may not count for much in the copters for obivious reasons.
I am hoping though that they might mean axis x/y/z so they might work. i'll let you know
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain