My Traffic 2004

Guest Guest

I don't know how to add aircraft to the selection list in "Create a flight"

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This link tells you how to add aircraft but what does it have to do with My Traffic 2004.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Guest Guest

In the aircraft.cfg Files you get from My Traffic 2004 there are Panel, Model and Sound Files, meaning that all the aircraft are also add-on aircraft, not just AI Traffic.

For instance, if u click on the aircraft.cfg file A346MY, there are subfiles under it that would appear in an add on, like "Panel", "Model", "Sound", and "Texture"

Guest Guest

I think i accidentally installed an ATR72 for Delta Connection and American Eagle that came with My Traffic because one day I was looking through my create a flight aircraft list and I found it there, and I know it waz from My Traffic because it said "Licensed by My Traffic 2004" or something like that in the description window, and THAT is what has got me on this 'quest' to install all these aircraft that came with the program into FS2004.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Interesting, but they probably don't have the high LOD that normal downloads do.

Radar

iight, but if u saying they bad quality, that's not true because is waz a PROBLEM FREE plane!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

LOD is Level Of Detail, how the outside of the aircraft looks, sharp or fuzzy. The sharper it is the higher the LOD the bigger the FPS hit you take.
If they are as good looking as you say then you have hit on a jackpot, enjoy!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...