Members Ident

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Frequently visiting airshows and displays I wonder how many Fly Away members might be around - Does Fly Away have a cap or lapel badge or any means of member ident? If it does n't an idea to consider? (may be a revenue source 😉 )
Off to Boxted airfield (Langham Essex Uk) for VE day fly-in celebration this weekend - Spits, Spitfire, Harvard, P47, Stearman etc and display teams + some large (18ft!) wingspan flying models. We do quite well for flying in this area - recently had Southend and Clacton airshows -sadly the USAF/RAF Bentwaters flying extraverganzer is no more - this once being the biggest military air display in Europe (also the biggest burgers 😂 ). Duxford with its own USAF museum section is n't too far away either.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

verygom wrote:

Frequently visiting airshows and displays I wonder how many Fly Away members might be around - Does Fly Away have a cap or lapel badge or any means of member ident? If it does n't an idea to consider? (may be a revenue source 😉 )

I'd rather wear a Ralph Furley double-knit leisure suit with white belt and shoes than some forum's button, lol. I think we could just post our intentions to attend a given event and leave it at that. Wink

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

If anyone wants to chat at Boxted I'll be wearing leather flying helmet , goggles and a monocle and using a zimmer frame. The facial exspression
will be that of a VERY Grumpy Old Man 😂 😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...