Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Members Ident

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Frequently visiting airshows and displays I wonder how many Fly Away members might be around - Does Fly Away have a cap or lapel badge or any means of member ident? If it does n't an idea to consider? (may be a revenue source 😉 )
Off to Boxted airfield (Langham Essex Uk) for VE day fly-in celebration this weekend - Spits, Spitfire, Harvard, P47, Stearman etc and display teams + some large (18ft!) wingspan flying models. We do quite well for flying in this area - recently had Southend and Clacton airshows -sadly the USAF/RAF Bentwaters flying extraverganzer is no more - this once being the biggest military air display in Europe (also the biggest burgers 😂 ). Duxford with its own USAF museum section is n't too far away either.

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

verygom wrote:

Frequently visiting airshows and displays I wonder how many Fly Away members might be around - Does Fly Away have a cap or lapel badge or any means of member ident? If it does n't an idea to consider? (may be a revenue source 😉 )

I'd rather wear a Ralph Furley double-knit leisure suit with white belt and shoes than some forum's button, lol. I think we could just post our intentions to attend a given event and leave it at that. Wink

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

If anyone wants to chat at Boxted I'll be wearing leather flying helmet , goggles and a monocle and using a zimmer frame. The facial exspression
will be that of a VERY Grumpy Old Man 😂 😂 😂