to Buy or not to buy

Pilot12345 Guest

Do i buy 2004 or wait for 2006? I just dont know how long the wait would be.thank

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Do you have any other FS?

My opinion?Buy 2004 and then buy 2006.Its worth the price. 😉

pilot12345 Guest

ive got 2000

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

pilot12345 wrote:

ive got 2000

FS2000 was a crap version, so if you buy FS2004 you'll be amazed, assuming your system specs are decent. Also keep in mind that you can get FS2004 pretty discounted now, or even pick it up on eBay.

We don't know when the next version will be officially released, but it seems logical that it could be middle of next year.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Coming from someone extremely tight fisted when it comes to spending more and more money on one game (that's me): Buy it!

One caveat: If you think you'll get bored in the next month (i.e. play the game for 20-30 hours and leave it on a shelf) then don't. Any other case, it's 100% worth it.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

It all depends on how patient you can be.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...