Traffic 2005 or Ultimate Traffic

Newboy Guest

Hi Guys,

Long time since i first posted here. I am having so much fun landing my aircraft thanks to you guys.

Anyway, I was trying to clear up my FS9 with all the messy add-ons that I had installed. I have now installed a clean version. I was about to install Ultimate Traffic, but i stopped there.

I wanted to know if Traffix 2005 is better the UT. I do like the sound of AI traffic.

What do you guys say?

Newboy.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have Ultimate Traffic and have it turned up to 100%, it turns the sim into an entirely new experience.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

I use ultimate traffic aswell and its a brill addon to FS

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

UT does not work at all for me hardly any traffic 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

what airports are you taking off from ranald

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

UT is brill but it all depends on what you want. I have UT installed but have changed most of the aircraft that the prog gives you to better looking models, i.e. models from Aardvark and FSP. Can't comment on Traffic 2005 but I think it gives you military aircraft which UT doesn't. UT is basically a prog full of flight plans which you can manipulate as you wish with experiance. Personally, in short, UT is the best few quid I've spent getting the sim as I want it. Couldn't do without it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

ut's hard on the FPS though. I'd still recommend it however

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

AJWatson2209 wrote:

what airports are you taking off from ranald

Its a world wide problem from all airports I have tried loads of stuff and got help from the UT forums but nothing i could do 😕

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...