Ultimate Traffic - TCAS

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

I have purchased Ultimate Traffic, because Traffic 2005 was Sooooooooooooo Unreal. One of the reason's i purshased UT is because it has TCAS (Something i'v been wanting for a while). I have installed it to the aircrafts using the UT gauge installer but durning flight i turn it on and no airplanes show up on it.

What am i doing wrong?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Normally, TCAS only works within 40 NM. Can you see aircraft closer than that distance from you? 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

Yes, ATC said to me that there was a Traffic alert at my 9 o'clock,less then 3 miles, Brought upTCAS andfiddled around with the dials and nothing was showing on the map. The user guid booklet dosn't help either.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Just taking some shots in the dark here.
1. Make sure the transponder is on
2. If you have a button on the panel marked TFC, push it.

Pro Member First Officer

Transponder IS on, and i dont have a TFC button?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...