A great freeware Falcon 50

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

I dont know if this has been posted or even if it's old news but I just acquired this fabulous business jet. Go to www.francevfr.com and click on the link ici just under the picture of the jet.

A great airplane of payware quality. Looks, flies, and lands like a dream. Brought to you by Eric Dantes.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I downloaded it and tried it out.

Major problem:

FS9 claims ylf50_overhead.gau is not compatible. You can fly without it, but...

Moderate problem:

Aircraft is very squirrely on takeoff until you get enough speed for the vertical stabilizer to actually stabilize. Of course, shortly past this point, you can rotate...and then it behaves nicely.

Minor problems:

No dynamic shine on metal surfaces from spot view.
No pilot(s) in cockpit from spot view.

On the plus side, the sound is excellent and the weather radar in the panel is a very nice feature.

Over all, if you want a fast corporate jet (I can't believe they put 3 engines on that sized plane) that does most things well and can overlook the problems I noted, it is a good plane.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...