a question about the game

someonehowanttobuyfs2004 Guest

Hi all, my question is when you look in the game in your cockpit, can you see your wheel turning around when flying quez i dont like to see only the panel without the wheel. i hoep to geta quick answer soon

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

It depends on the plane and who's version of it you have, some have fully working wheel/stick action along with rudder pedals and some don't.

Pro Member Trainee
boomshiko Trainee

Most planeshave a so called VC (Virtual Cockpit) this is a virtual replica of the plane your flying. Usually you see the stick and pedals moving. But just as warhawk said it depends what planes you fly or add. I believe that alle FS2004 default planes have a good VC...

someonehowantstobuyfs2004 Guest

ok guys thx for the answer aim going to buy the game 15 oktober somwhere

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...