down loading and saving files

Pro Member Trainee
sjjh Trainee

hi please could you tell me where to save downloaded aircraft to I have put in in micro soft games aircraft but the air craft does not display in flightsim 2002 i am getting drawing failed when veiwing the files this is for
A345_lsn please help

Stuart

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Picasso Guest

First read this -

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Make sure that the aircraft you are downloading are compatible to FS20002. (Some aircraft are for FS2004 only)
The texture files you are trying to view are mostly in Extended Bitmap format and can be viewed using DXTbmp.exe (freelly available from the Net) but my advice to you is to leave these files as is until you know a little bit more. Generally speaking these files cannot be opened in a photo editor until loaded in DXTbmp.
Not sure what A345_Isn is ????? - please explain.
Hope this helps a little

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...