Megafoot is BACK!

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

Hey all, I am back from a hectic summer of work... been gone since June 1'st. What did I miss? any new add-ons that you recommend? ❓

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

www.fspassengers.com for one

You may have missed my 1000th post...oh well, coming up on 2k shortly

crosscheck9 Guest

Great to Have you Back Megafoot! 😂 - Not much has changed since you left, but if I did miss anything, then I'm sure one of the guys/gals will be here to help you out. Nice to see you back on the forums.

crosscheck9 Guest

Ooops. Sorry, I forget to mention the creation of the new Off Topic Forum, where we post anything unrelated to aviation, that we need help with, or think others my enjoy. I don't know if you were here when it was actually made, however, it is a great addition to the sight. You should check it out. 😉

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

😳 welcome back...been a long time!

Don't forget PMDG released thier 747 queen of the skies, LDS 767 is now updated for the second time, uhm...I know ProSim will fly in here soon and complete this list for me...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Good to see you back.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im joined this site after you leave,but anyway a welcome is always...welcome...right??? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Welcome back, megafoot!! 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Nice to see you again Megafoot [lol].

I'd recommend the PMDG 747 if you like long haul aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...