MEGAFOOT'S MOVIES: New post: Gone Fishin

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

its easier if i just make a thread that I can refer back to every time i send a movie up to tradebit for y'all to see (and hopefully not hate)

http://megafoot.tradebit.com/files.php/2001

they are kinda big movie files but hey... they dont call me megafoot fer nuttin🙂

enjoy 😎

Last edited by Steve (megafoot) on Wed May 18, 2005 5:32 am, edited 6 times in total

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

That's a GREAT video Megafoot - well done !

Was that Counting Crows in the background ?

It was also an excellent advert for MegaScenery - the scenery looked fab - I may just have to invest in MegaScenery after seeing that !

Good video - I enjoyed it, although I was cringing a little at the point where you dive bombed at the runway on approach 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Great videos 👏

You should send the Megasenery file to whoever makes it and they could use it as an advert

You need to sort out that joystick though 😉

You make them and Ill watch em 🍻

Pro Member First Officer

just posted a new night flight on my sight...

hey! I'm a Poet!

go here:

http://megafoot.tradebit.com/files.php/2001

enjoy 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

My father he would love it [the 1st video]. After all he flew Nelson Mandela in that sort of plane.It would probably bring back 1 or two memories.

What a vid 😀

Pro Member First Officer

new video click the link.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You could get your ticket pulled 😂 for flying so low, buzzing the airport, shame! Nope

It was very good, thanks for the look

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

hehe yes i could!

new video: gone fishin...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...