task manager problem

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

hi, i was have having a problem with my ipod and when i was reformatting it my whole computer froze up and when i hit ctr-alt-del my task manager came up like this, i restared my computer 2 now and its still the same, btw never buy an ipod, their crap.

Answers 26 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

What is ''ipod'' my friend?
Have you try to restore your system? Or when you restart it hit ''del'' and from the options you have to choose hit the ''last good known configuration''.Let us know...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Greekman, ipod is an MP3 player made by Apple.

Atreyu, have you tried reinstalling your ipod programs and installing them again?

BTW, I have a Zen Micro and it's awesome! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot Agus 🙂 .Im using Winamp 5 for all the audio and most of my videos.

Pro Member Chief Captain

An ipod is a portable MP3 player, as well as Zen Micro. They are not programs that you can download them or buy them and install them in your computer. They come with a CD to install the MP3 player to the computer, as well as some programs to upload the music to the device.

An Mini Ipod

A normal Ipod

A Zen Micro (which are made by Creative)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Ooopppsss Embarassed I have to upadate my knowledge database...Thanks a lot for the info Agus...I thought that it was a programm .

Pro Member Chief Captain

Not a problem 😉

When I wanted to buy an MP3 player I didn't know about Ipods or Zen Micros...Then I learnt about them and decided to buy the Ipod. When I was close to buy the Ipod my dad told me if I knew about the new Zen Micro. I said no and he showed me all the specs and info about the Zen Micro. That day I went right away to the stores to buy my Zen Micro. 😉

Pretty nice little story, isn't it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Yes it is.... 😀 .You always post nice and interesting and full of knowledge posts Agus 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks Greekman 😀

You also have a nice knowledge that it impresses me. Plus you are a good man... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You too Agus 😉 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

🍻

But where is Atreyu???Is his topic and we convert it to ours 😂 😂 😂 ....

Pro Member Chief Captain

It's ours now! Twisted Evil

I guess reinstalling all the software will fix his problem.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yes i think that its a solution....We have to wait till his answer to...our 😉 ...topic 😀 😀 😀 .
But i continue thinking the empty task manager window.I have a familiar problem in past and i have done something such right clicking in it and choose an option or something and it works...But it was long time back and my mind dont works properly Wall Bashing these days and i cant remember well Umm... ...maybe i need a format too.... Wall Bashing

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

sorry guys i was at school. im going to try what greekman said

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No problem...the point is to solve your problem 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah...hope it works.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

it didn't work i got on my dads account and it worked so its something just on mine. so does anybody have any other ideas?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Have you rebooted your machine, if not do so.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

ive restarted it like 3 times and did a complete shutdown like twice

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Double click the top or side of the taskbar window and see if it all comes back.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

awwwww yesssss thanks radarman!!! i thought i was going to have to reinstall windows or sumthing! thanks 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 I'm glad it worked, probably a minor crash.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Double click the top or side of the taskbar window and see if it all comes back.

Radar

Thank you too RadarMan cayse i was in the mode to smash my head in order to remember what i have done in past.. Wall Bashing I definetely need a format...or an ''f disk'' better 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Greekman,
I was told once by a tech that it's best if you do a clean install of Windows at least once a year.
It's true but who wants to bother backing up everything.
I know people who to it 3-4 times a year, much to much for me and pointless.
I had one computer with Windows running for 3 years without a problem, sure it was slow but you wouldn't notice until you reinstall it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for your kind advice RadarMan but i have to tell you that my pc has no problems fortunately for about one year and a half....The problem is my head...This needs format 😉 😉 😉

Although i think that if we have the right tools(reg. cleaners,anti-spams,antiviruses,blockers etc)in order too keep our machines clean the format isnt neccesary too often.Of course the first rule belonges to the user...A good using avoid lot of...accidents... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

It's nice to hear that it's working now. Afterall you needed to double click to solve a problem. I didn't know that double clicking would solve that problem.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...