Problem with FlightSim Manager

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I got FlightSim Manager a while ago. then one time when I was flying I noticed that the ground texture, did not look like it used to before I got FlightSim manager. For a screenshot of the ground e-mail me at: railtycoon8819@yahoo.com

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Since FlightSim Manager doesn't do anything on its own, I'm going to assume you used it to install something. In a lot of cases, it gives you an opportunity to create a rollback backup file. Did you do so? did you keep a record of those things you installed?

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

What I think I did was when I set it to VFR Mega Scenery that's when the ground scenery no longer looked normal, but I'm not sure.
I never used it to install anything.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Try the following. In FS go to your scenery library settings and simply uncheck the MegaScenery items. Shut down and restart FS. Do the ground textures return to normal. MegaScenery needs a lot more RAM than they advertise. Especially if you are using large aircraft, GMAX models, etc. Is your scenery appearing blurry and without detail?

JPilotD Guest

Where can I download this. The rainaide.com sight doesn't seem to work. please reply to dairwin68-71@yahoo.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That site has been down for a long time. Here you go, knock yourself out ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=Rana+Hossain&CatID=fs2004

I advise caution when you use the utility. Idea

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...