Level D 767 configuration manager not working?

NSX Guest

Hi all,

I got the Level D 767 for a couple of weeks now, and as you might already know, I fell in love with it Embarassed

Anyway, my problem is with the configuration manager. I tell it to make the plane light and all, just the way I like it and save my settings. But when I start up the flight the plane is full of fuel and payload, like FS9 just overwrites the settings I made with the manager.

Is there any solution to this or should I just use FS9's fuel and payload panel to set up the plane?

Cheers 🍻 NSX

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Have you tried to RESET to default settings and start from scratch?

NSX Guest

Tried it, worked one time, after that FS9 took over again with it's "to the moon and back" fuel settings. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Strange one..
I never use the config manager, but an excel calculation sheet and FSPax instead, to determine pax, fuel and payload. I go through a full manual configuration for each flight.

You can try setting up the plane just how you like it, then save your flight as the default flight. Then exit FS, use the config manager, and load it back up, see if it still changes the configuration on its own.

Alternatively, although I have never tried it I think it should work:

Start FS9, load your flight. then switch to the config manager and configure your plane. Now back to FS9, go to "select aircraft", select the LDS767 again to reload the plane in the sim, and see if it now has the right settings.

Good luck,
Ardjan

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...