Rana Hossain has made an update for his FlightSim Manager available. Version 2.8.5. is available here ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2644/flightsim-manager-285/
Regards 🙂
3 Answers
Tailhook wrote:
Rana Hossain has made an update for his FlightSim Manager
Thanks for the update. 🙂
It would seem that FSM in its last version, 285, has timed out and does not run unless you set your computer back one year.
Remember to reset it if you do.
Rana seems to have gone into hiding.
![]()
hi can some 1 post the file on the forum.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer