38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
No
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 13

Pro Member Trainee
CP16 Trainee

Do you fly with autorudder (realism settings/flight controls)?
😀

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I never really worked out what it did for me. When I enabled it, it made taxiing difficult so I don't use it now 😉

I have never used auto Rudder whishing to simulate the real thing as best I can. Some day I will spring to rudder peddals an yoke. May have to waight as new graphics card will probably give me the biggest boost to reality.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I have it on now because the stick I have isn't all that precise in the twist department.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Same... it's so much of a pain in the ass to try and use the joystick as rudder. When/if I get pedals, I'll disable it. Until then, no. I don't need the headache =p

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I don't use autorudder, because I want to make all my flights as real as possible.

Pro Member Trainee
boomshiko Trainee

I do use autorudder, because it helps with flying helicopters...

crosscheck9 Guest

I always use autorudder, because upon departure, no matter how aligned my aircraft is, it always starts to veer to one side. I have my realism settings set to hard - don't know if thats why though. My joystick is correctly cariblated aswell.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Well, I obviously don't use it because I plunked down the necessary $100 or so for the CH-pedals Wink. I don't regret it though, it really is great. It's almost as if your legs are taking some pressure off of all the things you have to be worrying about, especailly since it becomes automatic after a while! If i look left through a turn (on ground or in the air), my legs automatically shift into the turn.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...