FS Addon Manager

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Saw the add for the product and took a look at it. If anyone has tried both, does FS Addon Manager have enough more than the freeware FltSimManager to justify spending $39?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Guest

You may take a look at:
http://www.flightsim.com/

You'll see that FS-AOM is continuously developped with great new features, while FSM seems to have gone. Also, the fact that the author of FSM openly amits on his own website to have "stolen" his features from other people's work (and even feels proud of it) and compairs other's products with higly questionable statements (moral alike as legally), tells the story to everyone. There seem to have been quite harsh disputes with other folks as well.
So, you can expect what your expense for the software was: Freeware: nothing, FS Addon Manager: you're a customer there, find out yourself...

Sorry, but just my 2 Cents

BTW: FS-AOM already survived two similar products (one freeware) and it's still there, being developped further...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

So what you are saying is don't use his software because you don't like him? Microsoft has a crappy way of doing business. I guess we should stop using Flight Simulator.

What I needed to know is what FS-AOM can do that FSM can't (besides AI which I already know about).

I guess I will stick with what I have.

Guest Guest

>>So what you are saying is don't use his software because you don't like him?

No, you might have got me slightly wrong on this. I don't know him so I can't not like him. You asked for differences resp. what's more with FSAOM. And what I wanted to say is that features are not the only value of a software.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...