Airport Lists

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Hi folks,
Does anyone know if there is a file to dowload, that contains a complete list of all the airports contained in FS 2004?

I have looked on the download section on this site, with no result. I didn't have any joy on Flt Sim Com either. I recall that there was such a file for FS 2002
Thank you for any help.
Regards
😀

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Roger123

try this ➡

download TTools 2.01 and install it. Than you use 'CollectAirports' this will give you an Airport.txt file which has all ICAO's of all installed aiports

TTools can be found on flightsim here ➡

Flight sim

Registions is free run a search for TTools adn it shourd be about half way down.

lets us know how it worked out

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Liono,

Thank you for your reply. I downloaded and installed the programme.
It has worked fine.

I see by your avatar that you are a fellow Firefox user. Would you please allow me to copy the logo and use it on this forum?
Once again - thank you.
🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Glad it worked Roger123.

About the avatar let me think Umm... ..................................... No problem.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Liono wrote:

Roger123

Flight sim

Okay! I give up! Where is TTools 2.01 hidden on the FlightSim site. I logged in, did a search, and looked around for ten minutes and nothing. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Where do they hide TTools 2.01?

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Never mind! I found TTools 2.02.

The Flightsim.com site has always offered nothing but aggravation to me. Why do I ever bother going there. Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain

Glad you found it in the end. I should of edited my post to says TTools 2.02 sorry my mistake.

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

michlin wrote:

Liono wrote:

Roger123

Flight sim

Okay! I give up! Where is TTools 2.01 hidden on the FlightSim site. I logged in, did a search, and looked around for ten minutes and nothing. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Where do they hide TTools 2.01?

It is now TTools 2.02 Just key in TTools

Last edited by roger123 on Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Liono wrote:

Glad it worked Roger123.

About the avatar let me think Umm... ..................................... No problem.

You were looking very wise and thoughtful there............(lol)
Thank you
🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...