TWA Flight 800

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Not to dig up old or sad memories. I've read this website's information, it seems credible, does anyone know if It's possible or not?

http://www.twa800.com/index.htm

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

In similar cicumstances there was unfortunately a 737 aircraft crash in the UAE (near to Dubai I think) which was "unexplained " at the time but then attributed by some to the aircraft being shot down in error but this was at at low altitude. I thought the TWA flight was at an altitude - cant remember what the reports said - beyond the range of a stinger type missile??

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I would much rather know the truth. This Commander was an expert. If he had investigated simular incidents while in the US Navy, then I think there is credence in what he found. If this was a precurser to 9/11 and nobody listened. That means only one thing. Our government knows the truth but can't or won't tell the truth. Just my opinion. I am very patriotic to my country. I served 20 years in the United States Marine Corps. I just feel that the citezens of not only the US but the world needs to know the truth so that they may protect themselves as well.

Regards,

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...