Fraps

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi

Has anyone downloaded Fraps and used it to take movies of your flights during fs2004. I have and have just completed my first video - landing at Seattle - tacoma with an Easy Jet A319. This download rocks!

Anyone else got it - done any videos?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Hi

Has anyone downloaded Fraps and used it to take movies of your flights during fs2004. I have and have just completed my first video - landing at Seattle - tacoma with an Easy Jet A319. This download rocks!

Anyone else got it - done any videos?

TomTheTank wrote the book on that. Seriously, he actually composed a great tutorial once - it was a period of movie making and watching - about a year ago or so.

And now that I've almost got my new computer up and running and Fraps on my disk, I can't find Toms labour of love anywhere 😳 Wall Bashing

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Embarassed Stop it

When you get your new PC up and running just give me a shout if needs be 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Embarassed Stop it

When you get your new PC up and running just give me a shout if needs be 😉

ooohhh... I didn't know you'd turned into the bashful type Tom.
When you composed that "labour of love" you appeared to be quite the opposite. I seem to remember a wild tale that you shared with us about a buxom cabincrew's (of the female persuasion) knees being rapped around your ears - the reason has slipped my mind- but you seemed to have quite enjoyed it at the time and relished in (and lived to) tell the tale Devil

I can only hope that there is at least a little bit of the "former you" left, because I intend to give you a shout soon (once I've got my NVIDIA drivers sorted out) - and I 'd hate to startle you 🍅

Regards,
Rick Lee 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...