Took off for "fun" (just looked over the manual quickly) in the middle of a storm. Fired off some IR flares to test the effect.. it's ok, although not great. Anyway, some screenies here:
5 Answers
Have done the same thing after a long read

I see you are having issues with your scenery when using the spot plane view.
I backed off some of my settings and found that it helped.
Wow, that is really goood flare effects. Where did you get it?
Standard feature of the CaptainSim C-130
I know, i just read the post below about it.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
First Officer
Chief Captain