Twin Monitors with the Flt.Sim

Pro Member Trainee
francois1 Trainee

Hello everyone

Is anyone using two monitors with the Flt.Sim please?

If so, How does one set it up please? 😕

regards

francois1

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I don't have two montors but I think Fs Manager can help fix that problem.

Just go here: http://www.ranainside.com/software_flightsim_manager.html

This is what I found underneath the picture it part of FSMs description:

If you have access to networked PCs, you can use FSM Lan View feature to create virtual cockpits with as many different views as you like. FSM also make it very easy to control Flight Simulator with speech commands, with additional support for auto-saving flight, warning system, and your own custom event sounds.

Pro Member Trainee
francois1 Trainee

Thank you JVD I will give it a try.

regards

francois 1

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hi guys,

for what it's worth : I can only repeat what an IT-Professional explained to me recently.

If you want to use two monitors, your graphics card must support "dual monitor display" - in other words:
If your card only supports one monitor, than that's all you can use with one computer. The good news is that most of the new graphics cards have dual monitor display support.

The option that JVD is referring to presumes that you have more than one computer - hence the network talk.

In a nutshell : Find out whether your graphics card supports dual monitor display - if it does, you need two monitors and one computer.

It makes sense, doesn't it??

Regards,
Rick Hack

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

I do use dual monitors for some years. It is great and I would not think to do with out it. Tell us what hardware U got And I will help U out if U like it
with the setting and some tips

Pro Member Trainee
francois1 Trainee

Thank you Rafi:
My set-up

Abit Fatality AA8XE mobo
Pen 4 660, LG775, 3.6ghz 2mb l2-Cache, 800 mhz FSB with Hyper threading technology
Graphics Card : Gainward geForce 7800GTX with 250 mb ddr3 memory on board.
1 gb fast ram
Twin monitors
2 x DVD-writers

regards

francois1 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

francois1
I wrote to U a PM.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...