ANYONE WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY REAL NAME IS?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

HI all.

All of you guys know me as SteveT right? Well...being myself-im only 14 yrs old and my dad actually created this account for me. He is Steve I am Michael Thomas

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Ooooooookkkk............... i dont think that someone is interested but nvm my real name is vlad.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

And i am 14 years old and guys tells us about u too it will make our clan much more friendly and everybody will know each other.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

well i'm twelve Ha Ha

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Oh,by the way i'm Alex.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

Im Jacob my friends call me BIG JAKE

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

We have a post like this one, but I'm lazy now to look for it 😛

My name is Agustin and I'm 18 years old.

Pro Member Trainee
Violater Trainee

Hello Michael. My call sign is Violater. I'm stationed at Nellis AFB in the USA, however I fly out of Groom Lake. Have a nice day.
p.s.
There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

My real name is Dave - you don't want to know my age - but reading the above posts, I feel I should change it to Methuselah (for those that don't read their bible, he was 969 years old) 😂 I am even older than Radarman Embarassed !!!

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

I am 15 years old and my name is fairly self - explanatory. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

davec wrote:

My real name is Dave - you don't want to know my age - but reading the above posts, I feel I should change it to Methuselah (for those that don't read their bible, he was 969 years old) 😂 I am even older than Radarman Embarassed !!!

My real name is Roger. I could possibly be even more ancient than you.
😀 😛 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

SteveT wrote:

HI all.

All of you guys know me as SteveT right? Well...being myself-im only 14 yrs old and my dad actually created this account for me. He is Steve I am Michael Thomas

Hello Michael..........
Greetings from Swindon (Wiltshire)
🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

My name is Martin and I m 15

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Violater wrote:

Hello Michael. My call sign is Violater. I'm stationed at Nellis AFB in the USA, however I fly out of Groom Lake. Have a nice day.
p.s.
There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.

So what do they do at Groom Lake? 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...