Cessna 337

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

I need alot of help,
I really want a good cessna 337 with a full VC and custom panel, Moving parts, ect., you know the works.
I don't have any money though so i need it to be freeware.

Thanks in advance.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i have downloaded those versions, and they aren't that good. mike stone makes one that is so-so, but no vc, and the 2-d panel comes from a 172.
there is a payware one out there, but i haven't bought it yet. the 337 is the coolest cessna ever made, and i don't understand why there isn't more interest in it. i do have a buddy working on some textures for me, to turn the mike stone model into steven king's "nightflyer" but he's working for free so i can't ask him to hurry. even then, like i said, no vc.
if someone finds a good model, please post it, i am interested as well.

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

HereĀ“s a site for you to have a look at 😀
http://members.lycos.co.uk/Berlin_flightsim/down042.html

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i have tried that one also. it's not even as good as the mike stone one.
but thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

FSD make a very very good one, but you say you have no money so you're out of luck I'm afraid. There's a lot of great freeware general aviation aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...