Synchronized lights

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

there was someone a few weeks ago that said the lights on planes were synchronized.

I was driving to Atlanta and while we were going past the airport planes were at levels of only a few hundred ft. ( I COULD COUNT THE BOLTS ON IT) I noticed that there was either a 757 or 767 and I looked through the sunroof in the car and none of the lights were synchronized.

I could be mistaken but i didn't notice any synchronized lights........

someone plz tell me if I am wrong

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This is the topic you refer too?

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9253/strobes-of-aircraft-are-synchronized/

I think that this topic was about a problem in FS cratfs lights.
Its obvious that they are not synchronized in real crafts.😉

Correct me if im wrong or if i didnt get you right. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

michlin

At AVSIM.COM do a search for "asynchronous_strobes_effects.zip". This does the trick

This effect makes all the difference when night flying 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

yes that is the topic I was refering to he has is data rong or something or he could have just made a mistake. or we could have misunderstood him.

but I never saw any kind of sinc. flashers.

SOME ONE PLZ CORRECT US IF WE ARE RONG!!!!!

I do not want to make any one mad or anything like that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Correct me if im wrong but he refers to an FS problem not in reality
.As FS is a software there are a lot of chances of conflicts such as lights problems or more else.

I ensure you again that in reality these lights are flashing.❗ (except if real crafts software has problems too...😀 :wink🙂

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

well yes but he wanted the lights to flash like a real aircraft flashers does. he was comparing real life flashers to FS9 wich makes this a fair observation. If he was wanting it to be just an FS9 question then he should not ahve metioned real life aircraft. instead he could say is there any way to sincronize the flashers on the planes? he did not say that though he mentioned real life aviation. NOW its a hole differant ball game.

note! real aircraft do not have sincronized flashers! I can prove it ......or wel kind of. the next time you are in a airport look at the nose of the plane and with your periferal fision you should be able to see that the flashers on the wings are not sincronized.

then if you can see a plane next to you and look at the top red light and the botom red light they are also not sincronized.

where I am here in Atlanta I am right under the planes when they land. but still anyone correct us if we are rong in our observations...

this is just my opinion and if anyone is offended please do not hesitate to P.M. me!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im very sorry my friend but since English isnt my first language i have some problems in order to get your problem.

But although i think is all clear.

Nottobe has a problem with no flashing lights in FS and he solve it and he is happy for it.
Noone i think in this topic refers to real crafts.

You said that you have notice that in real crafts they flashing and you are right and i agree with you.

So what is the problem...??? Dont Know

Friendly and open to corrections
🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

there is no problem it is just I made an observation and a expreesed it it is going to become a problem if people make a big deel out of it. ( they haven`t made a big deel about it yet)

it was on observatioin I made and he said real life aircraft have sincronized lights. My observation was they dont have sincronized lights.

why dont we make it easier on all of us and DROP the subject before it gets into an arguement

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Its ok JJB...i let it go... Dont Know
And i ensure you that arguments is something very normal if we discuss in a decent level as we had in this topic. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

oh im not mad though I was not trying to be SMART or make someone feel stupid or dumb that was not my intentions.

I simply corrected him in a nice friendly nonhostile manner

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I know that my friend 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

well thank you for not being mad or anything like that. I just thought I mite do him a favor by stating that he was rong. though if I hurt hmi in anyway I am so sorry and I apologize. though no one has responded to say if I was right or rong. I would like to see someone say if I was rong and in what way and even if I was right. I know what it feels like to feel dumb after someone corrects you. I hate it.

Does anyone have anything they would like to add?

if so please do not heistate to say something.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...