Spash Screen Help!

cheekytrollyGuest Guest

I want to make some of my own spash screens

What are the fonts that are the default Microsoft spash screen use and where can I download them????

I dont have any have Jasc Paintshop Pro or Adobe Photoshop, and so far I have only found templates to make spash screens with those two programs.

I use Arcsoft Photostudio (which still uses layering)

Can anyone help me find a template or the correct fonts???

Thanks-
Andrew Underwood, FS FAN, New Zealand

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Splash screen tutorial.

Free fonts.
http://www.searchfreefonts.com/fonts/t19.htm

Radar

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Hey there, cheekytrolly.

Sorry this post is off topic but I have finally found a fellow NZ'er on flyaway! My search has finally ended. 😂

By the way, I am in Year 10 at Hamilton Boys High.

Thanks,
Jarred 🙂

cheekytrolly Guest

Hey Jarred,
Nice to see a fellow kiwi!
Im in year 11 at Pakuranga College in Auckland.
Do you play fs2004 online? If you do it would be great to fly with you around NZ, and we would be in the same timezone 🙂
Give me an e-mail at cheekytrollY@hotmail.com
Cheers-
Andrew

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Love at first sight...aaawwww. Only joking it's great to see jarred_01 has finally found some one else from NZ as, after reading one of his posts, thought he felt a bit lonely out there?

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

sylvan wrote:

Love at first sight...aaawwww. Only joking it's great to see jarred_01 has finally found some one else from NZ as, after reading one of his posts, thought he felt a bit lonely out there?

Haha, you guys are all awesome up there in the Northern Hemisphere so its all good. 😂

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

Hey Jarred,
Give me an e-mail at cheekytrollY@hotmail.com
Cheers-
Andrew

Just dropped you an email now.

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

On a semi-related splash screen question, is there anyway to maximise the splash screen window? It's always minimised to about half the screen but when I start a flight it automatically maximises to the normal full size. Thanks.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...