Download Simple Flight Plans

damon80 Guest

Is there anywhere where I can get simple flightplans from? Just something with a list of frequencies I can put in the radios, to get from point A to point B?

I want to do a few basic flights 1st in the Cessna, before embarking on a trans-atlantic flight - I fancy doing Manchester to Orlando (don't think the cessy 172 will be up to that flight!! 😂 )

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

damon80 wrote:

Is there anywhere where I can get simple flightplans from? Just something with a list of frequencies I can put in the radios, to get from point A to point B?

I want to do a few basic flights 1st in the Cessna, before embarking on a trans-atlantic flight - I fancy doing Manchester to Orlando (don't think the cessy 172 will be up to that flight!! 😂 )

Maybe this is what you're looking for ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9600/looking-for-flightplans/

damon80 Guest

Yeah, I saw that before I posted my question, but reading the readme file in the plans I downloaded, it sounded like they were for programming in AI aircraft flights... unless I've got the wrong end of the stick???

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Check this out maybe what you are looking for.
http://www.simroutes.com/fb2/details.aspx?PlanID=3465

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Those flightplans look cool but what can you do with them? I have Traffic 2005 and FS Passengers if it makes a difference. Thanks!

Pro Member First Officer
HardLanding First Officer

I'm not sure I'm understanding the question. FS will prepare a flight plan, using the Flight Planner, given an origin and a destination. I've only tried the VFR option, using VOR to VOR and low-altitude airways. But in the first case the NavLog presented me with a sequence of VOR stations and their frequencies, plus the radials to fly, and in the second case I was given a heading and an altitude. What, in addition, is being asked for here?

Does anyone here actually plot a course on paper? I just read Charles Wood's article about that, and as soon as I can get the sectional to print at the correct size and find a protractor, I'm going to try a few.

HL

By in Seattle Guest

Hardlanding
Go to a pilots store at a local Airport and you should be able to find some sectionals for your aera. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...