Resizing Add-on aircraft

Micky98 Guest

Hi,
I have an Aircraft that I like very much, but it's size is about 2 times the size of the original. Source file is inexistant and I would like to resize it to its real size, is there an application that would let me do that.

Thanks in advance for your help
Micky

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm not a designer so I can't give you an intelligent answer. Why don't you tell us the name (type) of aircraft it is and we possibly can find a substitute. Idea

Radar

Micky98 Guest

Hi RadarMan,

The aircraft type, is a Tierra II, but is refered to on the net as a T-Bird.
This is an Ultralight aircraft and I found only one on the net. I contacted the original designer/maker of this aircraft, but he lost all associated files, so no help there. I dont even know with what program it was built.
I you can tell me more, I would appreciate.
Thanks
Micky

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I hope this is the one that you want, it's a good looking craft. 👍

The 5th down?

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0802/bear_8-4-02/bearracing.htm

11th down?
http://www.fsplanet.com/18072002.htm

5th down?

http://www.fscorner.com/database2002-2/18-07-2002.htm

Micky98 Guest

Right on

Thats what I call quick and efficient work RadarMan........
They are all the same exept one that mentions an update.
Could you tell me what search engine you used, because some links I never got with Google.
Anyway, the problem is the size of the aircraft, I can fit a Cessna under each wing. (or just about)
The update seems to mention alteration to sound and such so I suppose it's the same size.
One other thing, I'm using FS2004, but I cant see why this could make a diff.

Thanks
Micky

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If I tell you my secrets then I'll have to kill you. ROFL

Google, 👍 Let us know if it's the right one.
Happy flying ❗ ❗

Radar

Micky98 Guest

HI,
It's the same aircraft.
Only changes made, are to the sound and panel.
This aircraft is still twice larger than the original.

so I'm back with the original question,

Is there a program to resize an aircraft ?

Micky

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just came from http://www.flightsim.com/ and they had 2 T-Bird downloads.
I think that one t-bird.zip you have but I'm not to certain about the other which is tbirdii.zip .
It looks familiar but...?

Micky52 Guest

Tried to locate those two that you are talking about, but no luck, I havent been to that site for a while and will be another LONG while before going back. Everytime I seem to forget how frustrating and UNuser friendly this site is.

anyway, I will try again sometime, because I could not get logged on (2 days now).

Micky

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Micky52 wrote:

Tried to locate those two that you are talking about, but no luck, I havent been to that site for a while and will be another LONG while before going back. Everytime I seem to forget how frustrating and UNuser friendly this site is.

anyway, I will try again sometime, because I could not get logged on (2 days now).

Micky

I don't know where you are located but I seem to be able to get in there at about 8:30-9:30 west coast U.S. time if that helps.
Feed in the zip or "ultralights" into their search engine and see what you come up with.

The fixer Guest

Anyone want to resize their model,send me an email to : checkpoint43@hotmail.com and i will tell or do it for you 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...