Tweaking Aircraft Add-Ons...

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Guenthner (MJG145CAP) Trainee

Is there a way to tweak the performance of add-on aircraft.

I ask because I love flying the add-on T-28 Trojan. However after doing some research about the real aircraft I've noticed some performance areas with the FS version that could use some tweaking. Mainly the takeoff performance.

The real aircraft with the bigger engine(3 bladed prop) has a listed takeoff roll of 800 to 1000 feet. The FS version, which is modeled after the big engine version takes several thousand feet to take off, with or without using flaps and struggles into the air.

This is a great add-on, one of the best yet IMHO. I'd just like to make it a little better by dialing in the realism a little.

Is there a way to do this through the aircraft's cfg file or something else??

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

A member here is fooling around with the config and getting a little extra out of the aircraft.
One of our members might be able to help, leadfoot.

See if the 2nd from the bottom is of any help.

http://www.fsfreeware.com/dcd/General_Utilities_and_Miscellanous/index-45.html

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...